ABOUT THIS GAME
360 No Scope Arena is an online multiplayer shooter with a twist: you have to spin around before you can shoot your gun. Every kill is a “360 No Scope” in this arena. Every shot is a trick shot.
This game is very difficult, and rewards pure aiming skill above all else.
- As they tell ballet dancers who are learning to do pirouettes, try to focus your eyes on a single monument on the horizon.
- Dial in your mouse sensitivity to perfection in the escape menu, and then learn the muscle memory of how much you need to physically move your mouse to do a quick, clean 360.
- You play as a clone soldier named Anna, who was created using the combined DNA of thousands of famous ballerinas and elite snipers. In the future, the 360 No Scope Arena is one of the most popular forms of entertainment, and every night the world watches these graceful clones pirouette and murder each other on live TV.
- 10 player online multiplayer deathmatch
- A scope that you’re not allowed to use
- One gun
- One map
- The one true test of gaming skill
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
Light violence (shooting), but no blood or gore.
- OS: Windows
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0GHz or AMD Athlon II X2 450
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 640
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 880 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers