ABOUT THIS GAME
The great researcher Archimedes had been living in Syracuse when one of his experiments destroyed the entire city. He was tasked to recover the land. Ancient Greece. The city of Syracuse.
The great researcher Archimedes starts a field test of his new invention, which is a winch powered by wind. Hercules competes with the mechanism, and loses!
All of a sudden, a gush of wind breaks the device which, in turn, destroying the whole city.
It’s now Archimedes task to recover the land. He succeeds, but who says he has no more inventions?
- Build estate & get revenue
- The game is easy to learn, yet challenging to master
- An alternative point of view to great researcher Archimedes
- 100 different levels to discover
- Devices, bridges, portals, zip lines
- Marvellous comics
Want to translate Archimedes into your own language? Let us know!
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1024×768 resolution
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: With OpenAL support