ABOUT THIS GAME
goto is a minimalistic maze game which leads you to finish each level by moving in 4 directions, avoiding obstacles and clearing the path.
Every level has its own record amount of moves. For example, you have to complete level 0 by moving only 7 times.
If you fail, you get 2 or 1 cube out of 3 (stars rating analogue). But if you beat the record, you’ll get a special achievement for each level.
Levels’ complexity increases every time you pass a level. Can you beat the highest one?
There is no plot included. Player can’t die by touching obstacles.
— 50 mind testing levels: can you beat all the levels achieving 3 cubes? Let’s figure that out!
— 100 Steam achievements: you have to achieve ’em all you know.
— Retro atmosphere: pixel-art graphics and chiptune soundtrack are here for you!
— Xbox controller support: you obviously should try it if you have one!
- Arrow keys / WASD (left stick or Dpad) — Movement.
- Enter (A button) — Select.
- Esc (Back) — Return to main menu.
- R (Start) — Restart level.
Music by Xenon Odyssey
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit or higher
- Processor: 64bit Intel compatible Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Сompatible with DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 50 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Latest DirectX drivers