ABOUT THIS GAME
Action, upgrades, and one cool cat wizard. Travel the galaxy as a mercenary with a fluffy dragon alongside a cast of endearing characters.
This game is a 2d action platformer with a retro-SNES vibe about it – so expect solid, tight controls with a slower movement speed for clarity of gameplay. I do tip my hand early and give good powerups early in the game – so expect to be traveling on the ceiling and one-shoting enemies once you get into the meat of the game.
Alongside the mechanics is a cast of characters that I really want to stand out – from a talking cat wizard to a skeleton in a kimono, you’ll meet interesting tropes of NPCs, but then shortly after they will begin to surprise and grow on you – just like real people do. This is a huge focus for me personally that I strive for – a cast to remember.
So, in short –
- A short game – currently about 20-25 minutes of gameplay
- Tight controls and movement
- Great characters to love (or hate!)
- Fluffy dragon you can pet as much as you want
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 10.0 compatible sound card