ABOUT THIS GAME
Symphonics is a unique way to compose music in VR by physically manipulating the melodies and beats you write. Each note is an object you can grab and move around, and instead of being limited to individual tracks, each note can be activated from anywhere in space, adding a new dimension of improvisation to your creative process. With the built in exporting and custom sound systems, you can bring Symphonics directly into your existing music production workflow.
- Effortless experimentation – no longer constrained by a grid or a series of tracks, playing with your musical ideas is just a matter of grabbing things and moving them around.
- Export music easily with our built in audio recorder.
- Export your audio – use the built in recording functionality to easily move your ideas to any editing software you use, to give them a finishing touch.
- Add your own custom sounds – make your music sound like virtually anything you want with a dead simple way to import your own sounds to use for notes.
- Share and send songs easily- songs are saved as JSON documents, which they’re easy to convert to other formats.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 equivalent or greater
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970 / AMD Radeon™ R9 290 equivalent or greater
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 100 MB available space