You know in most VR games you get around with teleportation right? What happens if you try to teleport onto a wall? In most games it just fails, but what if instead, you actually teleport onto that wall?
Wall Walker WAS going to be an exploration of this concept, but then the Snowmen RUDELY INTERRUPTED!
Ohh you also get to throw cubes. Players love throwing cubes.
Wall Walker is designed for the Vive, but technically should work on other headsets.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Anything should work
- Additional Notes: These are just my computer specs